US Senate making last minute effort to save Alaska cruise season
On the Sunday, May 16th edition of The Travel Guys…
- Clayton Whitehead sits in for Tom Romano
- In the Travel News, the US Senate is making a last minute effort to save the Alaska cruise season and Delta Airlines tells all new employees they must be vaccinated.
- Our Smarter Traveler segment features Airbnb. We share some tips on when to know your reservation isn’t on the up-and-up, and how to detect and protect against hosts who are cheating the system.
- We open the phone lines to ask for your input on the new CDC comment that vaccinated citizens no longer need a mask. This is a big announcement for travelers, many of whom detest wearing a mask while on vacation. But how will we know who is safe to be around, and does it matter if you are vaccinated. What about front line workers? Are we just forgetting about them? Join the discussion as Mark and Clayton offer their thoughts on Masked vs. Unmasked.
- If a worried host asks you to pretend not to be a guest, it’s time to go
- Shortage of Help Could be an Indicator of Summer Travel Problems
- Your Boarding Pass has a Lot of Information about YOU
- Hwy 1 through Big Sur is OPEN
- Explaining the Jones Act – Cruise ships to Alaska
- Tauck Tours and Vacations
- Take Me Out to the Ballgame
- Clear – a pre-check program
- Registration for Clear
- Travelers put vaccination high on their list