San Francisco & Broadway theaters to require mask & COVID vaccination/test this fall
Podcast: Play in new window | Download Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | More
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | More
On the Sunday, August 8th edition of The Travel Guys…
- In the Travel News, if you want to attend theater in San Francisco or on Broadway this fall, you are going to have to wear a mask and be vaccinated or tested to get into the theater, at least until November. Two people headed into Canada found that having false documents will set you back a healthy chunk of cash and American and United follow Delta by saying to their frequent flyers: your benefits are preserved for another year.
- Our Smarter Traveler segment gets away from nuts and bolts and looks at the problem several airlines are having with keeping their schedules. Southwest and American have had some problems, Spirit has had BIG ISSUES. Mark explains what’s going on and why this shouldn’t be happening. Hint: The taxpayers have been suckered.
- Hilton is cutting back on housekeeping, unless you are at a Ritz Carlton or higher. We ask you how you feel about that. Will it impact which hotel you choose to stay in? We take your phone calls in our third segment and one listener will be a big winner.
- Family travel is full of challenges. COVID brings some extra issues. We talk to a family traveler and get his tips on how to get your gang from here to there.
- These Bay Area Bars and Restaurants Require Proof of Vaccination
- KFC pop up “hotel” in London with free chicken
- Free NY Pops Orchestra Strings Concert
- Yosemite Alerts
- Need to get a hotel smoking fee reversed because you didn’t smoke in the room?
- Hilton ends daily housekeeping at most brands
- Things to do in Mendocino County this Fall/Winter
- Ned Levi of Travelers United – His Photography, just for fun
- Hawaii COVID updates
- Wisdom Travels
- Creative car rental solutions
- Sign the petition to keep COVID flight credits valid