Staff shortages are likely to impact holiday travel
On the Sunday, November 7th edition of The Travel Guys…
- In the Travel News, travel is on the rebound, but there is still a serious shortage of staff in many places. Those shortages are likely to impact holiday travel. China has started a national parks system. Their beloved pandas are high on the initial protected list.
- Our show is live from the island of Kauai this week. In our Smarter Traveler segment, Mark takes the pulse of Hawaii, and shares that it leans heavily towards masks and vaccinations. Indoors, outdoors, if you are headed to Hawaii, you’ll want to be vaccinated and be willing to take a “we are all in it together approach.”
- Mark continues the Hawaiian theme, with his observations regarding activities and service in the islands. The spirit of Aloha is alive, and boy is this a good time for it.
- The Trans-Siberian Orchestra will once again present their Christmas concert in Sacramento. Tom joins the show’s producer for a quick update.
- Trans-Siberian Orchestra Website
- Trans-Siberian Orchestra Tour Dates
- Recipe for Salty Sweet Vanilla Popcorn
- COVID cruise ship update
- RememberAVet.net Wreath Project Info
- RememberAVet.net Website
- The 99 year old and the 2 year old
- Passport wait time has shortened considerably
- Q and A with Richard Lewis – Sactown Magazine
- Broadway Sacramento – Officer and a Gentleman tickets
- Sacramento is on the Foodie City List!
- Best Foodie Cities in America (video)
- Sacramento, The Foodie City
- River Cruise vs. Ocean Cruise (22 minute podcast)
- What can we expect from hotels after COVID?
- Italian Flight Attendants Strip Down
- Low water levels reveal secret Arizona canyons
- Princess Diana’s apartment is now an official tourism site