Amtrak gets good news from new Infrastructure Bill
On the Sunday, November 14th edition of The Travel Guys…
- In the Travel News, Canadian and Mexican travelers pour across the borders, Amtrak gets good news from the new Infrastructure Bill and our own Sacramento Airport has a top ten on time record!
- In our Smarter Traveler segment, we give you five holiday travel tips. You can thank us later!
- Chris Elliott, noted author and consumer advocate, joins us to discuss the 80 billion taxpayer dollars the airlines got. Did they use it for its’ intended purpose? Or did we get conned again?
- Our final segment focuses on hotel housekeeping. Is it coming or going? How do you get it if you want/need it? We have some answers and suggestions.
- Follow a “tourist trail”
- The world’s ten tallest Ferris wheels
- How to pay tolls at “automatic” toll booths without a cash/credit card option
- Do Not Travel Warning for The Netherlands
- RememberAVet.net Wreath Project Info
- RememberAVet.net Website
- The 99 year old and the 2 year old
- What can we expect from hotels after COVID?