Will the expiring federal mask mandate be dropped or extended?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | More
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | More
On the Sunday, February 20th edition of The Travel Guys…
- In the Travel News, if you are interested in buying an unfinished cruise ship, Getting Hong Kong, the parent company of “out of business” Crystal Cruises, has one for sale. The Global Dream, is still under construction in a German shipyard. If it is finished, it will hold 9,500 of your closest friends.
- The federal mask mandate will expire on March 18th. Will it be dropped, extended briefly, or given a longer extension?
- In our Smarter Traveler segment, we talk about buying tickets from “secondary-sellers” and what some of the unseen risks are in buying tickets on the open market.
- Mark escorted a dozen or so tours each year for his company, Sports Leisure Vacations. One of his favorite destinations is Hawaii, and he has a trip going in May to Maui and Kauai. He’ll share some of the highlights and tell you how you can join the small group if you wish.
- Theater is back on stage again in San Francisco. Our own Clayton Whitehead saw the premiere of another traveling Broadway show in San Francisco last week about Harry Potter and his gang and shares a review.
- Woman jumps ship after scuffling with security
- Vote no on the Frontier – Spirit merger
- This is how to get a refund from a bankrupt cruise line
- Reservations in National Parks
- Facebook isn’t the best place for emergency travel advice
- Tips for photographing through a window
- Bored at the Airport
- Chris Elliott shares his travel accessories picks