Canada is about to hold airlines accountable for delays
Podcast: Play in new window | Download Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | More
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | More
On the Sunday, May 22nd edition of The Travel Guys…
- In the Travel News, Canada is about to follow Europe in holding airlines accountable for delays. So why isn’t it happening here in our country? Because the airlines have WAYYYY too much power in Washington, DC. Plus, Southwest expands again, this time from Sacramento to Santa Barbara. Service starts June 5th.
- COVID is becoming an issue again, and that is impacting travel. So what about the idea of VOLUNTARILY testing BEFORE you travel, to make sure you are safe to be around others?
- Mark has spent the last week in Hawaii with one of his groups. Have a Hawaii trip on your travel schedule already, or about to plan one? Mark will share his insight on what it’s like in the islands right now. Hint: This might not be the best time to go. And if you do, be respectful of the islands and the people who live there.
- Hawaii Tourism Authority (Info on Hawaii travel)
- Hawaii overtourism: Residents beg tourists to stop visiting amid post-pandemic boom
- Dog walking from Kimpton
- Info on the golf tournament and The Wreath Project
- Travelers United – COVID testing
- Ultimate guide to planning a trip
- Ultimate guide to planning a cruise
- CDC COVID Data Tracker: County View
- Safely paying for things while traveling