What’s Goin’ On? is back with a collection of North Bay attractions
On the Sunday, May 28th, Memorial Day edition of The Travel Guys…
- In the Travel News, a 29-year old Sacramento woman is sentenced to 15 months in jail after punching a Southwest flight attendant; and travel to Cuba is back on the table in a big way.
- Insurance for Vacation Rentals – whether you are a renter or a landlord, should you be protecting yourself? It’s the subject of our Smarter Traveler segment.
- Steve LaRosa’s feature, What’s Goin’ On?, was very popular in pre-COVID days. Steve is back with a collection of North Bay attractions, including a Frank Lloyd Wright building and Muir Woods National Monument.
- When you travel, getting through security can be simple, or a bit complicated. Our TSA friends in Sacramento, Sid Hanna and Dale Keller, have some tips for making your TSA experience a snap.
- Muir Woods
- Mill Valley
- San Anselmo
- Marin County Civic Center Tours
- Hawaii Tourism Authority (Info on Hawaii travel)
- Hawaii overtourism: Residents beg tourists to stop visiting amid post-pandemic boom
- Dog walking from Kimpton
- Info on the golf tournament and The Wreath Project
- Travelers United – COVID testing
- Ultimate guide to planning a trip
- Ultimate guide to planning a cruise
- CDC COVID Data Tracker: County View
- Safely paying for things while traveling