Delta Pilots are writing letters to the public
Podcast: Play in new window | Download Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | More
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | More
On the Sunday, Juneteenth 2022 edition of The Travel Guys…
- In the Travel News, Delta Pilots are writing letters to the public, Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg is calling the airlines on the carpet, and hundreds of flights are getting canceled. What’s the average traveler to do?
- Loyalty programs fostered by credit card companies, airlines, hotels and rental car companies are supposed to benefit consumers. At least that’s the way they are presented/touted. Mark explains why you need to treat the benefits of those programs as moving targets. Because they are.
- Jessica Nabongo is the definition of a world traveler. She has visited all 195 countries recognized by the United Nations. She shares her takes on world travel and a wide variety of related subjects. Truly an interview worth listening to. See the show highlights for information on her book, The Catch Me If You Can.
- Jessica Nabongo Bio
- Book info – The Catch Me If You Can – Jessica Nabongo
- Buy Jessica Nabongo’s book on Amazon at a discount price
- Vacation Rental Warning Words
- Is the travel industry following up on promises to be “color-blind”
- Travelers – Best June events in every state
- More about EU Rule 261 and how it works for airline delays and cancellations