Southwest makes a policy change regarding flight credits
On the Sunday, July 31st edition of The Travel Guys…
- In the Travel News, Southwest Airlines makes a policy change regarding flight credits. Effective immediately, they will never expire. Bad news from Graceland, Elvis’ home in Memphis. Despite a boost in admissions from the new movie, the attraction is in bankruptcy.
- Is there a way to leverage social media to help you gain a concession from a travel company? Indeed, some companies pay close attention to your posts. Mark explains how to make it work for you in our Smarter Traveler segment.
- Do you travel internationally? If so, customs is a part of your travels. There are good and bad ways to approach the customs and immigrations booth. We’ll share some ideas.
- In our last segment of the show, Tom asks Mark to look into his travel crystal ball and tell us what he sees in the months ahead.
- Southwest Credits Never Expire
- Using Social Media to Solve Your Travel Problem/Issue
- Don’t make Customs Agents job more difficult at the border
- Yellowstone repairs may take a long time – temporary road being built
- A Special Story – Paul Rudd proves he’s REALLY a super hero to a bullied boy in Colorado
- Yup, she stepped on the armrests to get over seats
- What you need to get a REAL ID – Deadline May 3, 2023