Canada is looking at a high speed rail train
On the Sunday, September 4th edition of The Travel Guys…
- In the Travel News, Canada is looking at a high speed rail train which can go 600 mph in a vaccum tube; and by now you’ve heard about the Southwest Airlines passenger who decided to send nude pictures of himself to everyone on his plane.
- AirTags and other tracking devices are gaining in popularity. Is it time to put one in your bag? Checked or carry on, or both? We run down the pros and cons of tagging your bags.
- Gwen Duncan of Cordially Yours Travel is our resident cruise consultant. We check in with her to get a feel for how bookings are going for future trips, and what current cruisers are saying about the quality of their journey.
- Gas prices are off 20%+ from their highs. Does that mean road trips are back in fashion for the fall? If so, we have a few ideas.
- Is Canada getting an incredibly high speed train?
- Cordially Yours Travel
- Cruise Lines Eliminate COVID-19 Vaccine Requirements & Pre-Cruise Testing
- Sports Leisure Vacations
- Traveling to Mexico? Here’s a STRONG advisory.
- EVs are sexy and expensive and it’s starting to get complicated
- Experience Hawaiʻi’s Wonderous Hiking Trails
- Travelers United
- What you need to get a REAL ID – Deadline May 3, 2023