Are airlines cracking down on free, carry-on bags?
On the Sunday, September 11th edition of The Travel Guys…
- In The Travel News, a nut allergy causes a major diversion over the Pacific and we ask if the airlines are cracking down on free, carry-on bags.
- On the Smarter Traveler segment, we talk about Southwest boarding passes. How do you get those coveted “A” boarding group assignments? Are they even available?
- The City of Visalia is becoming a haven for families with autistic members. It’s one of the best stories of the year, about how a small town is making themselves more welcome to a special group of travelers.
- Many over-the-counter medicines which are legal in the US, are not legal or harder to get overseas. We talk about the importance of knowing that the meds you are carrying are legal in your destination.
- Visit Visalia’s Autism Program
- List of Visalia’s Certified Autism Centers
- California Autism Road Trip with link to Visit CA Road Trip Magazine Article
- Information on Chris Elliott and his Consumer Advocacy Organization
- Avoid bogus cleaning fees on your vacation rental
- Discount for Sacramento Valley Coin Club Show
- Is Canada getting an incredibly high speed train?
- Cordially Yours Travel
- Cruise Lines Eliminate COVID-19 Vaccine Requirements & Pre-Cruise Testing
- Sports Leisure Vacations
- Traveling to Mexico? Here’s a STRONG advisory.
- EVs are sexy and expensive and it’s starting to get complicated
- Experience Hawaiʻi’s Wonderous Hiking Trails
- Travelers United
- What you need to get a REAL ID – Deadline May 3, 2023