A tourism destination rises to the occasion
On the Sunday, September 18th edition of The Travel Guys…
- In the Travel News, a tourism destination rises to the occasion to help immigrants, water restrictions are getting tighter at the Grand Canyon, and the three major cruise lines have a staggering $73 billion dollars in debt – with increasingly high interest payments.
- In our Smarter Traveler segment, one final warning about buying your holiday air tickets now, along with some tips on what days to fly (or not to fly) around the holidays. Also a reminder about the “24-hour rule.”
- Chris Elliott, consumer advocate and travel writer for Forbes and USA Today, joins us to talk about deposits for vacation rentals. Perhaps his experience will save you a hassle and/or a few dollars.
- The Trans-Siberian Orchestra comes to Sacramento each December with a spectacular Christmas Show. We have all the details on this year’s performances and tickets.
- Trans-Siberian Orchestra tickets
- Visit Visalia’s Autism Program
- List of Visalia’s Certified Autism Centers
- California Autism Road Trip with link to Visit CA Road Trip Magazine Article
- Information on Chris Elliott and his Consumer Advocacy Organization
- Avoid bogus cleaning fees on your vacation rental
- Discount for Sacramento Valley Coin Club Show
- Is Canada getting an incredibly high speed train?
- Cordially Yours Travel
- Cruise Lines Eliminate COVID-19 Vaccine Requirements & Pre-Cruise Testing
- Sports Leisure Vacations
- Traveling to Mexico? Here’s a STRONG advisory.
- EVs are sexy and expensive and it’s starting to get complicated
- Experience Hawaiʻi’s Wonderous Hiking Trails
- Travelers United
- What you need to get a REAL ID – Deadline May 3, 2023