State Department temporarily reopening online passport renewal program
Podcast: Play in new window | Download Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | More
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | More
On the Sunday, October 16th edition of The Travel Guys…
- In the Travel News, the State Department temporarily has reopened its online passport renewal program (link below) under certain conditions, and in Hawaii, visitor counts have hit a bump and some are concerned.
- Our Smarter Traveler segment features a discussion on the impact on your airfare, based on the day you fly. Monday, Friday and Sunday are generally higher. Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday lower; Thursday neutral. We’ll explain why.
- Consumer Advocate Chris Elliott is on hand all the way from Cypress to discuss hotel service. Where is it headed post-COVID? We also go over words to be wary of when you are looking for a vacation rental. What does “cozy” really mean.
- Delta and Starbucks have announced a joint loyalty program. We’ll share details and talk about the value of such programs.
- State Department Passport Renewal – pilot program starts Nov. 1
- Chris Elliott – Vacation Rental Warning Words
- Chris Elliott – How hotels have become a shell of their former selves
- Consumer Troubles? Here’s where to go to get help and/or help yourself
- Delta/Starbucks Loyalty Program
- Pilot sues Southwest Airlines after colleague exposes himself
- Taking an overnight Amtrak trip, here are some tips
- Our guest comedian Steve Treviño
- Get tickets to Steve’s Punch Line Shows, Nov. 10-11-12
- A piece of Steve’s comedy – adult content
- Sacramento ranks high as a “foodie city”
- Changes in the Delta Sky Miles program for 2023
- The Airlines define when you get a meal voucher for a delayed flight
- Google adds search options for international train travel
- AA Planes are Moaning and Groaning
- What you need to get a REAL ID – Deadline May 3, 2023