Holland America rewards service dog for 700 days of cruising
Podcast: Play in new window | Download Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | More
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | More
On the Sunday, October 30th edition of The Travel Guys…
- In the Travel News, Holland America rewards a service dog for 700 days of cruising and Virgin America has decided to reward those siting in the middle seat with some great rewards.
- In our Smarter Traveler segment, Mark talks about the president addressing junk travel fees this past week. Mark says it’s great that the president recognizes that travel suppliers are goosing travelers in unfair ways. He also says it’s one thing to say something about bogus fees, it’s another thing entirely to actually DO SOMETHING about them. Good luck Mr. President. All of us travelers are rooting for you.
- A new book, 100 Disney Adventures of a Lifetime is the ultimate book for Disney fans. The author joins us and we give away a copy to a lucky listener.
- Finally, did you know Sacramento ranks as one of the best Halloween cities in the country? We’ll give you the scary details.
- Service Dog Receives Award for Spending Over 700 Nights at Sea on Cruise Ship with Owner
- 100 Disney Adventures of a Lifetime
- Condé Nast Traveler
- The Points Guy
- Carnival Moves to Prevent ‘Reserving’ Lounge Chairs
- The Best and Worst Airports for Flight Disruptions
- National Parks Book from National Geographic (note: Available on Amazon for $29.99)
- The story about the traveling dog in Seattle
- State Department Passport Renewal – pilot program starts Nov. 1
- Chris Elliott – Vacation Rental Warning Words
- Chris Elliott – How hotels have become a shell of their former selves
- Consumer Troubles? Here’s where to go to get help and/or help yourself
- What you need to get a REAL ID – Deadline May 3, 2023