Learn which airline is the BEST at LOSING your bag
On the Sunday, November 6th edition of The Travel Guys…
- In the Travel News, Subway is the latest to reward those flying in middle seats and we tell you which major airline is the BEST at LOSING your bag.
- Our Smarter Traveler segment features a discussion on airline travel credits and a “makes way too much sense” idea from Travelers United about how to make those credits easier to use.
- Cruise lines are seeing some open cabins and we talk about what deals you might except as they try and fill those empty spaces. Plus, we have information on an adults only cruise.
- Lions got loose at the Sydney Zoo overnight. Normally not a big problem, except the zoo has an overnight camping program. And United Airlines attempted to throw a little shade at Southwest in an advertising campaign. We’ll give you our opinion on who won and who lost the tiff.
- Travelers United
- The adults only cruise line
- Reviews of the adults only cruise line
- Seat Reservation Games
- Service Dog Receives Award for Spending Over 700 Nights at Sea on Cruise Ship with Owner
- 100 Disney Adventures of a Lifetime
- Condé Nast Traveler
- The Points Guy
- Carnival Moves to Prevent ‘Reserving’ Lounge Chairs
- The Best and Worst Airports for Flight Disruptions
- National Parks Book from National Geographic (note: Available on Amazon for $29.99)
- The story about the traveling dog in Seattle
- State Department Passport Renewal – pilot program starts Nov. 1
- Chris Elliott – Vacation Rental Warning Words
- Chris Elliott – How hotels have become a shell of their former selves
- Consumer Troubles? Here’s where to go to get help and/or help yourself
- What you need to get a REAL ID – Deadline May 3, 2023