How did a cat get into a suitcase and x-rayed by TSA?
On the Sunday, November 27th edition of The Travel Guys…
- In the Travel News, how did a cat get into a suitcase and x-rayed by TSA? Frontier Airlines, never famous for customer service, has eliminated the ability to call them on the phone.
- Parking at the Sacramento Airport was at a premium on Thanksgiving weekend. Mark and Tom give first-person observations and suggestions on how you can avoid a parking issue over the NEXT holiday.
- There are lots of great ways to celebrate Christmas in our area. We share two of them with you, the Fox River Christmas Trains and the Wreath Project. The first is family friendly, the second a way to give a little back at Christmas.
- Fox River Train – Family Friendly
- Fox River Train for Adults
- Wreath Project
- Wreaths Across America – info and/or make a donation to the Sacramento project
- Napa Christmas Show, Dec. 2-4
- Great Holiday Travel Deals
- Ultimate Driving Tours
- Marriott Super Bowl Experiences
- Ever wonder how your luggage gets loaded?