FAA says a contractor mistake caused the US aviation shut down
On the Sunday, January 22nd edition of The Travel Guys…
- In the Travel News, the FAA now says a contractor made a mistake which caused the entire US aviation system to shut down. Frontier Airlines recently eliminated your ability to speak to them on the phone. Let’s check up and see how that working out for them.
- Travel is more expensive post-COVID, so the search for bargains becomes even more important. Our Smarter Traveler segment talks about how looking at the days of the week you travel may have some impact on the price you pay for airfares and hotels.
- It’s Wave Season for the cruise industry. That means lots of “deals.” Not necessarily lower prices, but lots of free or reduced price extras. We’ll fill you in.
- Last week, Steve LaRosa shared the first part of his driving tour up the northern California coast. This week, he shares the second half, including a visit to the Carson Mansion. Follow along with the pictures Steve shared here.
- Wave season deals from Holland America
- Follow along with Steve on his way up the coast
- Cordially Yours Travel
- Hotel – half in Switzerland and half in France
- Celestyal Cruises
- The man who paid others’ pharmacy bills
- Spring Training * Fields of Dreams Baseball Tours
- Enroll in TSA pre-check
- Want to work for the TSA?