Airlines respond to requests that families be able to sit together on planes
Podcast: Play in new window | Download Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | More
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | More
On the Sunday, February 26th edition of The Travel Guys…
- In the Travel News, foreign visitors are waiting up to two years to visit our country and 80 mayors are trying to shorten the lines. Plus, some airlines are responding to the president’s request to let families sit together on planes. We share the real story.
- Some destinations are growing weary of travelers. Juneau, New York City and Italy are trying to turn things around.
- When your bag is lost by an airline, they try to reunite you for 90 days. After that, it’s likely your bag goes to Unclaimed Luggage in Scottsboro, Alabama. Savvy shoppers can buy unclaimed items online and in the store.
- We have the “Weird Travel News.” From a couple who abandoned their baby and got on the plane, to an update from Portland, America’s capital of weirdness, we have the stories at the end of the show we didn’t feel comfortable sharing at the top of the program.
- Unclaimed Baggage Store
- The people who make Portland weird want you to know they are BACK!
- Behave yourself while traveling in Italy
- The Cruise Passenger Bill of Rights
- The Flat Tire Policy
- The 24 Hour Rule
- Reach Chris Elliott with a consumer issue or support his advocacy
- Saturday Night Live and Southwest Airlines
- Best days and times for hotels and airfares