Princess Cruises announces some sizeable discounts for selected sailings
Podcast: Play in new window | Download Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | More
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | More
On the Sunday, March 5th edition of The Travel Guys…
- In the Travel News, another airline (American) joins the “of course families can sit together crowd,” and Princess Cruises announces some sizeable (up to 40%) discounts for selected sailings.
- Our Smarter Traveler segment features a rundown on Basic Economy seating – cheaper but is it a good value for all?
- Mark is a veteran of many trips on America’s most famous highway, Route 66. He’ll share highlights for the eastern half of The Mother Road, as it’s known, including lots of great places to eat and stop along the route.
- Mailbag question topics include airport connections, why gas prices are so high near airports and hotel housekeeping, all at the top of the list of questions listeners submitted.
- Sports Leisure Route 66 – Chicago to Oklahoma City
- Sports Leisure Route 66 – Oklahoma City to Santa Monica
- Route 66 Road Trip
- Historic 66
- The California Historic Route 66 Association
- Book: Route 66, 75th Anniversary Edition
- Unclaimed Baggage Store
- The people who make Portland weird want you to know they are BACK!
- Behave yourself while traveling in Italy
- The Cruise Passenger Bill of Rights
- The Flat Tire Policy
- The 24 Hour Rule
- Reach Chris Elliott with a consumer issue or support his advocacy
- Saturday Night Live and Southwest Airlines
- Best days and times for hotels and airfares