An uninhabited island in Scotland is for sale
On the Sunday, April 23rd edition of The Travel Guys…
- In the Travel News, we tell you about an uninhabited island in Scotland that’s for sale, and if you are headed to Maui, you will need advance reservations to visit one of the island’s most popular natural attractions.
- As travel demand starts to level off a bit, and Covid is mostly behind us, many hotels in popular destinations are changing their refund policies to be a lot less friendly than in recent times. Mark warns travelers to beware in our Smarter Traveler segment.
- Each year, the travel industry holds a lobbying event on Capitol Hill in Washington, DC. Mark attended and shares why lobbying for travel is generally more accepted on “The Hill.”
- Since Thursday, Mark has been traveling Route 66 with a group of Sports Leisure Travelers. He offers some observations on places to see on the first part of the route, and tries to explain why this old highway is still so popular 97 years after its beginning.
- Buy your very own Scottish Island
- Living on a cruise ship for three years
- Norway creates the longest cycling/pedestrian tunnel in the world, filled with art
- American Travelers TV Show
- Passport Expeditor – when you need a passport quickly – there is a charge
- National Parks requiring reservations
- Info on passports
- More info on passports
- Travelers United Attacks Junk/Resort/Destination Fees