Gain wisdom on exchanging currency in foreign countries
Listen to the May 7th Podcast:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | More
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | More
On the Sunday, May 7th edition of The Travel Guys…
- In the Travel News, turns out car crash test dummies are only designed to test MALE reactions to crashes. FEMALE crash dummies don’t exist, and the figures say they should. Ladies are different. Plus, we share some wisdom on exchanging currency in foreign countries.
- Our Smarter Traveler segment warns you about a new fee some smaller hotels are slipping in, and there is some good news on the Resort Fee front.
- Mark returns from a trip through Nevada with one of his Sports Leisure Vacations tour groups, and shares details of his journey, filled with tips so you can create your own Ghost Town journey in Nevada.
- There is another warning about public charging stations in airports, this time from the FBI; and Wallet hub tells us what it’s survey says are the best and worst airlines.
- Yosemite Park Current Conditions
- Rememberavet.net Wreath Project
- Rememberavet.net 7th Annual Golf Tournament
- Buy your very own Scottish Island
- Living on a cruise ship for three years
- Norway creates the longest cycling/pedestrian tunnel in the world, filled with art
- American Travelers TV Show
- Passport Expeditor – when you need a passport quickly – there is a charge
- National Parks requiring reservations
- Info on passports
- More info on passports
- Travelers United Attacks Junk/Resort/Destination Fees