Uber says child seats will be available in some cars soon
On the Sunday, May 21st edition of The Travel Guys…
- In the Travel News, Uber says child seats will be available in some cars soon, and if you want to rent a boat, check with Uber.
- This past week, United Airlines instituted one of the biggest points/awards devaluations in the history of points programs. What your points bought yesterday are not what they will buy today. We discuss in our Smarter Traveler segment.
- Getting through the TSA checkpoint at the airport is something that stresses a lot of travelers. Syd Hanna of Sacramento TSA joins us to give you some tips on what you can and cannot take through TSA.
- What are the best and worst cities in the country for hotels? Speaking of hotels, there’s a small one in rural northeastern Oregon looking for a manager. Both stories are part of the show’s final segment.
- Historic Oregon Hotel needs a new manager
- Cities with the highest and lowest airfare increase in 2023
- Ideas for avoiding baggage charges from Chris Elliott for Travelers United
- Smart Traveler Enrollment Program
- Security reports by country
- Good international travel info from the US State Dept.
- Tips on getting through customs and immigration
- Carnaval San Francisco
- Chris Elliott – consumer help and information on membership
- Travel expert explains the ‘unspoken rights’ for every plane seat
- The Salmon Alaska Airlines plane
- Yosemite Park Current Conditions
- Rememberavet.net Wreath Project
- Rememberavet.net 7th Annual Golf Tournament
- Buy your very own Scottish Island
- Living on a cruise ship for three years
- Norway creates the longest cycling/pedestrian tunnel in the world, filled with art
- American Travelers TV Show
- Passport Expeditor – when you need a passport quickly – there is a charge
- National Parks requiring reservations
- Info on passports
- More info on passports
- Travelers United Attacks Junk/Resort/Destination Fees