College student discovers it’s cheaper to commute to UC Berkeley by air
On the Sunday, July 16th edition of The Travel Guys…
- In the Travel News, we have an update on the around the world cruise offer we talked about a few weeks ago, and then there’s the story of the college student who found it cheaper to commute from southern California to UC Berkeley by air.
- Mark shares an experience he had that left him grounded last week and pointed out the importance of having the airline’s app on your cell phone.
- If you’re a camper, we have a story for you. It’s about a portable toilet you can take just about anywhere with you.
- CLEAR is a program at the airport that allows people to zip through security. But changes are coming and it might not be as quick as it used to be. We have an update.
- All about portable flush toilets
- All about the CLEAR program
- Sacramento Airport Traffic Construction Delays
- The California Western Railroad in Fort Bragg
- Noyo Harbor Inn
- The Unspoken Rules of Air Travel That You’re Probably Breaking
- Lauren Wolfe – Kill Resort Fees
- Helping the traveler/consumer have a seat at the table
- Lady packs everything she can on her body to avoid bag fees – hilarious
- Attempted break in at a Holiday Inn in San Jose – note the unique tool to try and open the door
- Should we consider regulating airport bars?
- Plus size travelers
- Four Tours Designed To Teach Travelers About Climate Change
- Ami Bera’s office can help you with your passport…if you live in his Congressional District
- Coming: Airline Bunk Beds
- Double Decker Airplane Seats
- Airfare and car rental comparisons
- Mia Taylor – Delays and Cancellations This Summer
- Our Lincoln Highway guest – Kay Shelton
- More on the Lincoln Highway
- Historic Oregon Hotel needs a new manager
- Cities with the highest and lowest airfare increase in 2023
- Ideas for avoiding baggage charges from Chris Elliott for Travelers United
- Smart Traveler Enrollment Program
- Security reports by country
- Good international travel info from the US State Dept.
- Tips on getting through customs and immigration
- Chris Elliott – consumer help and information on membership
- Passport Expeditor – when you need a passport quickly – there is a charge