United Airlines has tweaked its boarding process
On the Saturday, November 4th edition of The Travel Guys…
- In the Travel News, are “air taxis” about to take to the sky at New York and Los Angeles airports? United Airlines has tweaked its boarding process. Will it make a difference or just irritate passengers?
- Busy airports are about to get busier in just a few short weeks. Holiday travel could be complicated by a government shutdown. There will be a lot of inexperienced travelers. Our Smarter Traveler segment offers tips on how to deal with the “newbies.”
- Travel insurance is something many travelers buy, but few know much about. An expert joins us to answer our questions about how to find the right travel insurance for you and some of the things to watch out for.
- Our Odds and Ends segment features Mark’s recollections of Selma, Alabama; and the story of how shares of Mickey Mantle’s boyhood home were sold to the public, and sold out in 24 hours!
- Shop for travel insurance
- Tickets to the Sonic Faultlines Festival
- Voices of California Holiday Show
- Flight attendant duo
- Flying a European airline to Europe – Chris Elliott’s wisdom
- Sacramento Ghost Tours
- The story of In-N-Out Burger, celebrating 75 years
- The Sphere in Las Vegas
- Noyo Harbor Inn & Fall in Fort Bragg
- American Flight Attendants’ “logo/slogan” shirts
- How FA’s for different airlines “walk”
- Joe Brancatelli’s Travel Site
- TSA in Miami getting into bags
- Renting an electric vehicle? Here are some tips.
- A new take on economy seating on planes, except….
- Trans-Siberian Orchestra Website
- Burning Man
- Broadway Sacramento
- How to get compensation for getting bumped from a flight
- How to win your consumer dispute using the Elliott Method
- Special events for California Wine Month
- Supersonic Planes are making a comeback
- Consumer Alert: The ride-sharing vomit scam is back!
- Holiday airlines tickets – when to buy
- Mark corrects the AirTag link – the REAL price
- Travelers United
- SacTown Bites