More About Ben Schlappig, Sports Tours and Travel, and Things You Should Say to Your Flight Attendant
- Ben Schlappig of One Mile at a Time is not only one of our favorite travel bloggers, he’s also an expert world traveler. Ben is homeless in an unusual way. He’s changing addresses around the world every 2-4 weeks, and no longer has a home base. How many of us wish we could do that? Ben updates us on his most recent stops on the journey of a lifetime.
- Ever wish you could be at the Baseball Hall of Fame’s annual induction ceremony in August? Maybe attend the World Series? Perhaps snag a ticket to the Super Bowl or any major sporting event? There’s a company to help with that, Sports Tours and Travel. We introduce you to Jay Smith, who can take you to all those places.
- Mark and Tom share the things you SHOULD say to your flight attendant (as opposed to last week, when we share the list of things you shouldn’t say).
- One Mile at a Time
- Sports Tours and Travel
- 12 Ways to Make the Airplane’s Cabin Crew Like You
- PEOPLExpress Tickets Go On Sale, With Fees For Even Coffee and Tea
- Airbnb Wants You To Eat Dinner With Strangers
TIME FOR THREE’s violins DENIED on USAir Flight! See video below: