Visits to Mammoth Lakes and Mendocino, A Great Cruise Deal from Gwen, Music Circus and more…
On a busy Sunday edition of The Travel Guys, here are some of the highlights:
- Mammoth Lakes – Rhonda Duggin, longtime friend of tour operators in Mammoth Lakes stops by to talk about the beauty of fall in the Sierra – Devil’s Postpile, Bodie Ghost Town and more. Mark shares a bit about Sports Leisure Vacations’ October departure.
- Gwen Duncan of Cordially Yours Travel is on board with the Deal of the Week, a cruise with Star Clippers, on an authentic sailing ship.
- Road Reporter Ramona Goodge joins us live to share highlights from her recent travels to Mendocino and the final resting place of Seabiscuit, near Ukiah.
- A member of the Music Circus production team shares an update on the last show of the season, “La Cage Aux Folles,” and we have tickets to give away!
- Tim Winship of Smartertravel.com talks about his recent column declaring tips to waiters and service people should go the way of the dinosaurs and why.
- Sports Leisure Vacations’ Mammoth Lakes
- Cordially Yours Travel
- Visit Mendocino
- Seabiscuit Heritage
- La Cage Aux Folles Tickets
- Tipping Is Bad and We Need to Stop Doing It
- Earn 70K Bonus Points for a Marriott Credit Card
- Customer Service Fail: United’s Apology Letter
- Lyft Says Uber Employees Made, Canceled More Than 5K Rides
- America’s Best State Fairs