How to Complain Effectively, What is the Booze Traveler?, and Check Out Virus Zero
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | More
This week’s edition of The Travel Guys features Consumer Advocate Ed Perkins of SmarterTravel.com. Ed joins us to talk about a variety of issues, including a bill on how airfares are disclosed that is not consumer friendly; tips on how to resolve complaints at the airport; and tidbits on Allegiant Air’s service in Stockton, and how to make yours and your out-of-town guests holidays more enjoyable for all.
Tom talks with the Travel Channel about a brand new show, Booze Traveler, which isn’t exactly what you think it might be. It’s about unique alcoholic beverages. Really unique.
Finally, a quick interview with the guys from Virus Zero, a new travel gadget promises to keep the air around you free from germs and bacteria.
- How to Complain at the Airport (and Actually Get What You Want)
- The Art of the Complaint: Part 2
- Booze Traveler
- Virus Zero
- The Price Gouge You Won’t See Coming
- Alaska, Delta to Cut Back Mileage Awards
- New Fees for Legroom Are Coming Soon on Alaska Airlines
- San Francisco, Los Angeles sue Uber, settle with Lyft