It’s a New Year! Listen in for Airline and Hotel Updates as well as Travel Insurance Tips
This week on The Travel Guys, Tom and Mark welcome the New Year with a travel roundtable. Gwen Duncan, our Deal of the Week Gal from Cordially Yours Travel, joins us to discuss a variety of topics, including the importance of purchasing Cancellation Protection for your travels.
Should you or shouldn’t you protect your travel purchases? Is insurance or some form of protection a rip off or a necessity? Should you buy a package that allows you to cancel for any reason, or does that add too much to the price of the coverage? We’ll share our thoughts and welcome your comments on air.
In the travel news, Hyatt joins Marriott and Sheraton in the race to provide free wi-fi in 2015 for their guests. But unlike, their competitors, Hyatt is going to make it a little easier for you to get the free service.
Alaska Airlines is offering the first bag free in January, all you have to do is join their frequent flyer club. Seems like an easy way to save $50 a trip! Be listening to the travel news for details.
- Cordially Yours Travel
- Hyatt To Offer Free WiFi For All Guests Starting February 2015
- Alaska Airlines Offering Free Checked Bags in January
- What Are The Hottest Hotel Amenities Right Now?
- What travelers really want in 2015
- Watch the Most Astonishing Travel Videos of 2014
- Worst Airlines for Baggage Handling