Wifi Wars, Where Lost Luggage Goes to Die, and Interesting Conversations with Ed Perkins and Steve LaRosa
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | More
This week’s edition of The Travel Guys features our favorite travel consumer reporter Ed Perkins. Ed joins us to opine on the wifi wars that have spring up between hotel chains, some new ways to book hotel rooms online and to lead a discussion on what you are really signing away blindly on the dotted line when you travel. Promises to be a lively conversation.
Steve LaRosa is back in studio with a new series featuring thing to do on close to home destinations. His findings will no doubt surprise and amuse you.
In the Travel News, you’ll learn what a Benedictine monk has offered in terms of advice to United Airlines. Talk about cutting to the ultimate chase. Plus Mark tells you about the place lost luggage goes to die, all coming up this Sunday on The Travel Guys.
- New Ways to Book a Hotel Room in 2014 – SmarterTravel.com
- Worst New Airline and Hotel Fees of 2015 – SmarterTravel.com
- Primary Sellers vs. Online Travel Agencies: A Game of Tug-of-War
- What can a Benedictine monk teach United Airlines about customer service? A lot
- Land of the Lost: This Is Where Unclaimed Luggage Gets Sold – SmarterTravel.com
- This Armrest Divider Is the Most Ridiculous Thing I’ve Ever Seen
- JetBlue Schools Travelers on #FlightEtiquette – SmarterTravel.com
- Four Tips for Travel Time-Lapse Videos – SmarterTravel.com
- Reclining seats: A guide to airline etiquette