Barry Manilow Comes Back One More Time; Online Travel Agencies Hit with Huge Tax Bills
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | More
This week’s edition of The Travel Guys features an interview with a living entertainment legend, Barry Manilow. Tom had the opportunity to talk to Barry about his upcoming concert tour, which includes a stop in Sacramento on April 17th.
Wellness Tourism is a relatively new category of travel which is on the rise. We have one of the owners of the Running Y Lodge in Klamath Falls, Oregon, to tell you a little about their magnificent outdoor-centric accommodations and some of the wellness programs available there.
In the Travel News, Mark has a story about how much we prefer a great glass of wine over some pretty surprising things, and it appears the state of Hawaii is in for a cash windfall from Expedia and other on-line travel agencies. Will paying the tax bill make some of these companies a little less stable financially? And how does that impact the everyday traveler?
- Barry Manilow’s Last Tour—Or So He Says
- Klamath Falls Hotel & Resort – Oregon
- Inclusive Health® Programs from Dr. Murad to Create a Healthier, Younger Feeling You
- When Spending a Little More Is a Good Idea
- The Most Optimal Road Trip to Hit Every State in the Country | TravelPulse
- Rare Supertide Turns Ancient Abbey Into Isolated Island – NBC News.com
- Sheraton Study: Turns Out, You Really Like Wine | TravelPulse
Last Week’s Highlights
- Air Travel in 2015: Focus on the Passenger Experience – SmarterTravel.com
- Hotel Resort Fees: The Real Story – SmarterTravel.com
- California farmers market directory at Farmers Market Online
- Farmers Market List Northern California-summer
- The best credit cards for every type of traveler