Southern California Foodie Tips with Steve LaRosa and Amazing Customer Service from Southwest
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | More
Reporter Steve LaRosa went on a Rock Pilgrimage to southern California recently, checking out many of the iconic spots you read about in travel stories or see on TV. In the first of two parts, Steve tells us about some of the food related stops, including Pink’s Hot Dogs in Hollywood, The Grove (technically shopping and food), Tommy Burgers and Astroburgers, two all-time classics. The Sunset Grill (made famous by singer Don Henley), Randy’s Donuts and many more are on the list. Mark will chime in with a few culinary tips of his own for the Hollywood/Sunset area.
In the travel news, we’ll tell you how to get a job with Southwest Airlines and why you should start saving the gas receipts when you rent a car.
- A little about Steve LaRosa
- The 10 Best Ways to Use Your Miles and Points
- Travel Channel’s Watt’s World
- About Nick Watt
- Save those gas receipts when you refuel your rental car!
- Wanna Work in Travel? Southwest Is Hiring!
- 10 Ways You’re Sabotaging Your Ability to Sleep on a Plane
- Are Airport Lounges Worth the Entry Cost?