Steve LaRosa’s Rock & Roll Pilgrimage Part II
Steve LaRosa finishes up the second part of his Rock & Roll Pilgrimage to LA/Hollywood. Last week we heard about the foodie stops, this week it’s the “attractions.” Places like Venice Beach, the Groundlings Improv Comedy Club, the Grammy Museum, the Beach Boys Monument and many more. It’s a trip down Memory Lane you won’t want to miss.
In the travel news, Mark has details on an Allegiant Airlines (they serve Stockton) from Las Vegas to Fargo that had to make an emergency landing because they were running out of fuel. Alarming? We think so. American Airlines has altered one of their same-day-flight-changes policies and we tell you which nationality of guests are the most demanding at hotels.
Gwen Duncan has a passport update, reminding you to check the expiration day before you even book your travel. There’s an important reason why. See you Sunday at 3pm on The Travel Guys.
- Allegiant Air execs at controls of flight that landed with low fuel
- Page 12 of Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- Airlines ‘Delighted’ to Make Flying Painful
- Gov. Cuomo announces new LaGuardia Airport
- An Amazing Virtual Tour of the Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History