A Great New Website for Travelers and All Consumers
The November 8th edition of The Travel Guys features an appearance by Christopher Elliott. Chris is one of the best consumer advocates in the country. He writes for USA Today and his column appears in the Sunday Travel Section of The Bee. His new website, www.elliott.org, is fast becoming one of the most popular consumer sites in the country.
Gwen Duncan has alarming details on a new program from the car rental companies regarding cancellations. It’s information you need to be a smarter traveler.
Mark has the Travel News, including updates on the latest hotel and carry-on baggage scams you should be on the lookout for, plus word that you may be able to earn airline points for your Airbnb stays.
- How to Protect Yourself from the Airport Bullet Scam
- The New Credit Card Scam That Preys on Hotel Guests
- Breaking: Earn Airline Points for Airbnb Stays
- Why I’m Ditching My Bucket List
- 10 Rules for Flying With Small Children | TravelPulse
Highlights from last week
- Here’s How Airplane Wi-Fi Works
- Why Love Locks Are Not So Cute
- Uber, Lyft drivers usually don’t stick around for long, survey finds
- 10 Best Apps for Traveling to New York City
- Incredible Ruins Resurface in Mexico … Literally
- How to Smuggle Sex Toys Through the Airport
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | More