How You Might Be Signing Away Legal Rights Without Knowing It
This Sunday (May 22nd) on The Travel Guys…
In the Travel News, Sacramento is getting some new air service from an old friend, and surprise, the ride-sharing companies are in the news.
Have you ever visited Cleveland? Two very important groups will call Cleveland home in the coming weeks. The Republican Party national convention is there in July, and a Sports Leisure Vacations tour group is there NOW! Why is that important to a Travel Guys listener? Because Mark is live from Cleveland to tell you about the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, the Christmas Story House and some of the city’s unique eateries.
Jessica Monsell, Consumer Advocate and writer for Elliott.org joins us to tell us about the problems with adhesion contracts. Before you turn away from the legalese, know that every day you are unknowingly signing away basic legal rights. We want to call attention to these one sided contracts, in hopes of getting some regulation which might make companies play fair.
Finally, Mark talks about some of his upcoming travels, including a National Park Mystery tour, a visit to “Progressive Portland“, and a tour of Nevada Ghost Towns which stays in a haunted hotel on Halloween night…
- Why you’ve been signing your rights away without knowing it — and how that could change
- Progressive Portland – Sports Leisure Vacations
- A Mystery Tour Celebrating Our National Park Centennial – Sports Leisure Vacations
- Ghosts & Ghost Towns of Old Nevada – Sports Leisure Vacations
- Chinese Lanterns in Spokane – Sports Leisure Vacations
- Anthony Bourdain’s The Hunger Tour – Sports Leisure Vacations
- Yellowstone Tragedy Could Have Been Prevented By Common Sense
- Are You Supposed to Tip an Uber Driver?
- The Perfect Yoga Routine to Do Before Your Flight