More On the Controversial Topic of Tipping at Restaurants
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | More
This week’s Father’s Day edition of The Travel Guys (June 19th) features Chris Elliott, taking on the custom of tipping, with another shot across the bow which has servers all around the country up in arms. We get Chris’ take on his recent column.
In the Travel News, Mark looks at the reasons consumers bypass travel agents, and talks about the now started renovations at La Guardia Airport in New York City. Steve LaRosa stops by with an updated edition of What’s Going On around Sacramento, including a BIG Drum and Bugle Corp event coming up next week.
We’ll take your phone calls and ask you to share your most memorable trip with your dad. We have a $25 AMEX Gift Card for everyone with a story to share.
- iPhone Tips: How to Take Better Smartphone Photos – Motto
- 8 Things You Should Never Do in a Museum
- The 12 Best National Parks in Europe
- There may be an end in sight for controversial — and often invisible — resort fees
- Twin Cities man sues TSA, claiming slow security made him miss flight
- Markus Meo