A Special Guest Shares a Song With Us and We Have a Trans Siberian Railroad Report
This Sunday (June 26), The Travel Guys are joined by singer/songwriter Marcus Meo, from Australia. Marcus has a new song called “Travel,” and we’ve invited him to share it with you, all the way from Australia. You can listen to the song here or watch the youtube video below.
Train buffs are sure to love the first person report on riding the Trans Siberian Railroad, one of the world’s great luxury trains.
Mark has the Travel News including a discussion on top picks for budget-oriented and student travelers.
- Markus Meo | Markus Meo | Biography
- A little about Krista Canfield – a Gogobot travel expert
- Wisconsin Airventure Show Schedule of Events and Tickets
- Could Hunting Humans for Sport Be The Future of ‘Dark Tourism’?
- How You Can Help Stop Human Trafficking From Your Hotel Room
- WATCH: How To Spot An ATM Skimmer When Traveling
- How to Keep Your Stuff Safe At the Beach
- Why Starbucks Rewards may be the most deceptive loyalty program ever
- What Not to Do on a Cruise Ship Pool Deck
- Don’t do this when you’re traveling with kids
- Get Paid to Travel the World…
Highlights from the past couple weeks
- Angry waiters to consumer advocate: “You should be ashamed of yourself!”
- The 5 Rules of Reclining Your Airplane Seat
- 7 Unintentionally Gross Things You Do While Traveling
- 6 Reasons Why Your Hotel Key Card Stops Working
- AAdvantage program updates
- Airbnb’s new tool will let you complain about your neighbors who rent out their apartment
- Delta Just Did Something Passengers Will Love
- Sex at Sea: Introducing The Clothing-Optional ‘Desire Cruise’ for Couples
- Shanghai issues etiquette guide for Disneyland visitors – CNN.com
- An Arkansas Rendezvous – Sports Leisure Vacations
- 4 Ways to Book a “Round the World” Ticket for Cheaper Than You Thought
- ‘Bert The Conqueror’ on The Travel Channel