The End of Airline Mile Programs, Hotels for Adopting Dogs and How to Save Money on Your Next Flight
This Sunday (August 7) The Travel Guys are joined by Ben Schlappig, from the One Mile at a Time blog. Ben is a favorite guest and he’s back to talk about recent changes to the American Airlines frequent flyer program and to give you some wisdom on what credit card is currently the best deal for travelers. Follow Ben at www.onemileatatime.com.
Other guests include a Westin Hotel with a unique Adopt-a-Dog Program that is finding dozens of pooches a new home; and Gwen Duncan, our Travel Professional, tells us how to save money on airfare by considering alternate airports.
- Whose Fault Is It That Teenager Got On Wrong Flight?
- Breaking News: Crystal Scraps Plans For S.S. United States
- Watch: Alaska Airlines Flight Attendants Bust a Move in Seattle Parade | TravelPulse
- Dentist Has Spent Career Helping Others Join The Smile High Club | TravelPulse
- 10 Mistakes You’re Making at the Airport
Highlights from the past few weeks
- Foreign Exchange Fees
- How to do India as a Solo Female Traveler
- Restaurant guests sour on Ziosk’s “touch it and you’re charged” payment systems
- Schedule of Upcoming Broadway Shows
- Newly passed air travel legislation is ‘an amazing win for consumers’
- Link to Markus Meo’s Song
- Submit Your Air Travel Complaints Here