How to Handle Certain Flight Travel Mishaps and Ireland Vacation Tips
This Sunday (Sept. 25), on The Travel Guys, you’ll get a great dose of entertainment AND come away a smarter traveler.
In the Travel News, Mark explains a small new benefit for Southwest frequent flyers; then Ed Perkins stops by to explain how you should respond when your bag isn’t on the carousel after your flight, and what to do if you are involuntarily “bumped” from a flight.
At the bottom of the hour the guys are joined by Dan Mitchinson, Morning News Co -Anchor at KFBK. Dan reflects on his recent trip to Ireland, and offers some advice for those considering a trip to the Land of Leprechauns.
Finally, Tom has his annual interview with the gang from TSO, the Trans-Siberian Orchestra, to talk about their holiday season appearance at the new arena downtown.
- What to Do When Your Checked Bag Is Lost – SmarterTravel
- Marriott, Starwood Finalize Merger: How Members Can Link Accounts
- Boarding pass photo experiment that should make every traveller nervous
Highlights from previous weeks
- Stranded After the Istanbul Terror Attack: What I Learned
- Sacramento airport adding TSA PreCheck office | The Sacramento Bee
- TSA Pre?® | Transportation Security Administration
- Airbnb Launches ‘Open Doors’ Policy to Combat Discrimination
- Ireland’s Castles, Manor Houses and Gardens – Sports Leisure
- 12 Travel Apps You Need
- Hotels are Willing to Accommodate Guest Requests – Up to a Point
- These Travel Hacks Just Won’t Work
- Help! Our timeshare charged us $700 after changing our presentation