A Special Ukulele Performance and What’s In the Listener Mailbag
This Sunday (December 4) on The Travel Guys…
A couple of weeks ago, Tom sat down with noted ukulele player Jake Shimabukuro. We’ve been promising to share that interview with you ever since, and today, you will hear Tom and Jake. Not only does Jake share some of his story with us (and Hawaiians love to tell story), he also plays. It’s one of the Guys’ best entertainment interviews ever.
Mark digs into the mailbag and answers your questions, including, “Does the maid/housekeeper go through your stuff?” What do YOU think. We have some fun answers and Mark shares an update on the emotional support animal story from last week. Listeners comments and the story about the pet turkey on the plane are all part of this continuing drama.
Mark and Tom also talk about some gift ideas for the traveler on your list.
- Jake Shimabukuro
- Turkey allowed a seat on a plane because it’s a “service animal”
- How To Buy A Bridge in Missourie in Missouri
- This Is What Happens When You Flush the Airplane Toilet
- SmarterTravel Holiday Gift Guide
- Delta Bans Disruptive Trump Supporter for Life
- The Hottest Travel Must-Haves on Amazon This Holiday Season
- What Past Roles Tell Us About DOT Secretary Nominee Elaine Chao
- Airlines Bend the Truth About Compensation. Is Anyone Surprised?
- No, Car Rental Insurance is Not Mandatory*
- Ticket Alert: ‘Hamilton’ in San Francisco
- $34+ O/W Airfare Sale from Alaska Air
- San Francisco Vacation Packages
- Oregon Weather Compass