Credit Card Disputes, #Travel Report, and Great Britain by Train
This Sunday (January 22nd) on The Travel Guys:
- Chris Elliott explains how you can use credit card chargebacks as a tool to get a merchant’s attention when you have a dispute. There’s a right and a wrong way to do it and Chris helps our listeners understand when to consider this not-so-drastic step and what the downside might be.
- Nick Valenzuela debuts the #Hashtag Travel Report, designed for younger travelers with big dreams. Nick talks about some key ways to make your travels special.
- Gwen Duncan has discovered a great way to travel in the British Isles, by train. And with the pound slumping in value, maybe this should be your next overseas destination.
- Before he left the White House, the president made one last request of the Department of Transportation: Force airlines to divulge with cost of all baggage fees before you purchase your ticket. Mark and Tom have details.
- Kauai and Maui – The Best of Hawaii
- Obama Asks For One Final Airline Regulation
- Mira Loma Alumni and Friends
- Lost your cellphone on the road? Here’s how to get it back — if you take steps now
- What to Do When You Lose Your Cell Phone on the Road
- Uber Reaches $20 Million Settlement with FTC Over Claims It Misled Drivers
Highlights from previous weeks
- Iconic Sequoia ‘Tunnel Tree’ Brought Down By California Storm
- How the United States and England saved millions of Berliners from starvation after World War II
- Save Thousands by Buying a Timeshare on the Secondary Market
- President Obama Gives 360-Degree Video Tour of White House
- THE FINAL TOAST! They bombed Tokyo 73 years ago.
- Las Vegas Hotel Resort Fees – 2017 Guide
- The 2017 travel forecast: Reduced demand could result in vacation bargains