Things You Must Do in Kauai and Passport Changes
This Sunday (February 19th) on The Travel Guys…
- We take you to the island of Kauai, one of the most beautiful places on earth. Meet Marcus Madsen, who flies for Wings Over Kauai, a local flightseeing company. Marcus explains why this should be #1 on your list when you are on Kauai.
- Next, it’s a stop at Steelgrass Chocolate, a local chocolate farm, where Will Lydgate runs the show and tells us all about growing chocolate and what happens on a tour of the farm.
- Gwen Duncan checks in with information on changes coming up soon to your passport.
- In the Travel News, Mark tells us about canes that might not make it through TSA, and a Florida tourist who isn’t the smartest guy on the block. Mailing drugs to yourself?
Details and more fun Sunday at 3pm with Tom and Mark.
- Astonishing video captures two legal workers in furious row over an ARM REST on a flight to Spain
- TSA Reveals Hidden Sword Inside 80-Year-Old Woman’s Cane
- How to Book a Free Inter-Island Flight in Hawaii | Frugal Travel Guy
- Sports Empire
- Wings Over Kauai
- The best consumer-friendly travel regulations you’ve never heard of (March 20)
- Los Angeles Will Welcome the Museum of Ice Cream
- Delta to Offer Free Main Cabin Meals in 12 Markets