Summer of Love Throwback and Update on Crowded Plane Conditions
On this Sunday, June 18th, on The Travel Guys…
In the Travel News, American yields to pressure and gives back an inch (on leg room), while United confesses they have been adding seats to their planes all along. Mark has an update on the crowded conditions in the sky.
It’s our special 50th Anniversary of the Summer of Love show. First, we take you to a city where many of the Summer of Love folks ended up…Santa Cruz. We chat with the folks from the iconic Dream Inn.
Next Tom Romano is joined by Steve LaRosa to take our listeners on a memory-driven conversation about the Summer of 1967. From the Grateful Dead to concerts at the Fillmore, the guys take you an a Magical Mystery Tour that might remind you of a crazy day or night long ago.
- Dream Inn
- Santa Cruz Upcoming Events
- Couple Earns “Mile High Club” Membership in Full View of Ryanair Cabin
- WestJet’s Incredible Father’s Day Surprise
Highlights from previous weeks
- 15 Germiest Places You Should Avoid on a Plane and in the Airport
- 10 Trips Millennial Travelers Will Love
- TSA shares tips for travelers with disabilities for a busy summer travel season
- A revolutionary carry-on you have to see
- Landslide on California highway part of $1 billion in damage