Travel Insurance During a Terrorist Attack and Tips from Mark’s Recent Travel
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | More
On the Sunday, July 2nd edition of The Travel Guys:
Gwen Duncan is on hand to make you a smarter traveler with a discussion on an important subject. Does Cancellation Insurance/Protection cover you in the event of a terrorism attack or event? What are the parameters? What’s covered and what’s not? Questions we all hope we never need the answers to, but it’s important to know what those answers might be.
Clayton Whitehead stops by to discuss the state of international travel. How are political situations in the U.S. impacting the way visitors from the United States are being received? Clayton has been to Ireland this year and is planning a trip with a group of travelers to Italy this fall. He’s the perfect guy to update us on an important topic at the height of the travel season.
Finally, Mark has been all over the country in recent weeks, from Cape Cod to the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, including Mackinac Island. He takes time to recap his travels, of course liberally sprinkling his commentary with travel tips on where to stay, what to see, and just as important, where NOT to stay and what NOT to see.
In the Travel News, Mark explains United Airlines announcement regarding their Mileage Plus frequent flyer program.
- Worldwide Caution – Increase Awareness While Traveling Abroad
- What Trump’s new Cuba policy means for travelers to the island
- 5 myths about Terrorism and Trip Cancellation
- Italy… That’s Amore – Sports Leisure Vacations
- The World’s Biggest Airport Will Open in 2019
- Horizon Air Is Canceling Hundreds Of Flights Due To A Pilot Shortage
- Remembering The Remarkable Story of Disneyland’s First Kids
- These are the most outrageous travel fees
- What is Oberammergau?
- 2017 Solar Eclipse