Riverboat Cruising and a World Famous Brothel
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | More
This Sunday, October 29th, on The Travel Guys…
* In the Travel News, security is a little tighter for people heading into the U.S. on an international flight, it could cost you money to cross the street in Honolulu and Stockton Airport officials apparently have lost their sense of direction. Mark has details.
* In our Smarter Traveler segment, Gwen Duncan stops in to talk about Riverboat cruises. They are increasingly popular both in the states and abroad and they are different from ocean going cruises, Gwen is in studio to talk about the differences and help make you a smarter river cruiser.
* Out in the Nevada Desert, far from civilization sits a brothel which has garnered world-wide fame over the years. It has been open and closed several times, and today it is serving visitors and “tourists.” Of course, you can patronize Mustang Ranch in the “business” sense, but did you know you can take a tour to the landmark? We have all the details.
* The hit Broadway show Beautiful lands in Sacramento soon and the guys have two tickets to give away Sunday.
- World Famous Mustang Ranch Brothel
- Beautiful – The Carole King Musical
- Patty’s Tours – Visiting Reno
- Visiting the Hawaiian Vanilla Farm
- Hogwarts Express Rescues Stranded Family
Highlights from previous posts
- Long Beach, Washington
- Where Illegal Food Goes to Die
- The dark reason why you should always take pictures of your hotel room
- Incredible Southwest Companion Pass Offer For California Residents
- Click Here to Apply for Southwest Companion Pass
- Air Passenger Rights Fold-up Card
- Air Passenger Rights: The on-the-Go Guide
- Airport Construction Notices