Discover Important Safety Information about Your Upcoming Destination
This Sunday, Dec. 3rd, on The Travel Guys…
* In the Travel News, American Airlines seems to have found enough of their pilots to fly over the holidays…at double holiday pay. American Airlines stockholders should be thrilled. Plus, Mark has the schedules for the new Vancouver – Sacramento service on Air Canada. Our international airport is becoming more international!
* Rick Steves was in Sacramento last Sunday night, to deliver his “Travel as a Political Act“ presentation. Despite what the title might leave you to believe, the speech wasn’t political in the sense you may be thinking. Mark and Tom share their analysis.
* How Safe is My Trip is the name of a website mentioned by Gwen Duncan in a report on Travel Scams last week. Now we have the head of the site on our show to explain to you how you can get high level intelligence information about your travel destinations for a small fee.
* Mark talks about two Sports Leisure Vacations adventures. Join the group headed for the U.S. Figure Skating Championships in San Jose in early January; or scratch one off your bucket list by joining Mark on a journey down Route 66 in April.
- “Travel as a Political Act” – Rick Steves
- How Safe is my Trip?
- U.S. Figure Skating Championships
- Route 66, The Main Street of America – Part I
- J.D. Power: The Best Hotel Loyalty Program Is …
- How to Snag a NYC Hotel for $100 per Night
- 10 Tips for Traveling as a Political Act
- Hotel Week NYC January 5-15