Bare-Bones Economy Seats and River Cruising with Sports Leisure Vacations
This Sunday, December 10th, on The Travel Guys…
* In the Travel News, American Airlines confirms the seats are moving closer together on their new planes; and Mark has a strong opinion to share on the many opportunities being presented to buy airline and even hotel points. If you are thinking of “giving” this gift to your favorite miles/points hound, you’ll want to hear what Mark has to say.
* Cheap airfares which include almost nothing besides a seat on the plane are all around us these days. Gwen Duncan has an update on Norwegian Air, the newest international bare bones airline.
* Steve LaRosa is on hand to share his latest version of “What’s Goin’ On” in and around Sacramento for the holiday season.
* If you are a fan of cruising, the ocean or river versions, Michael Downer of Sports Leisure Vacations tells us about several upcoming adventures by Sports Leisure. They include a river cruise in Europe at tulip time in the spring, a trip around the cape with several stops in South America (also in the spring) and an Alaska cruise sponsored by O Magazine. Michael already has a cruise covering Australia and New Zealand in the works for January of 2019.
- Vintage cowboy, blues, Americana Christmas show tickets
- Con Brio tickets – Harlows
- Passage to South America – Sports Leisure Vacations
- Tulip Time in Holland and Belgium – Sports Leisure Vacations
- O Magazine Presents the Alaskan Explorer Cruise – Sports Leisure Vacations
- Best Hotel Rewards Program
- Flying with Gifts: The TSA Rules You Need to Know
- The New Amazon Prime Membership Benefit That’s Perfect for Travelers