Mark and Chris Review a Travel Device
This Sunday, February 11th, on The Travel Guys…
In the Travel News, did a Spirit Airlines employee really tell a student traveler to flush her support hamster down the airport toilet? And if you fly with American Airlines and you regular complain and get bonus miles, the airline is watching you carefully.
Mark and Chris Galloway review a new travel device, the TRTL Pillow. You can find pictures here and follow along with their review. Will the TRTL Pillow be the greatest sleep aid on planes ever? Or not so much?
Hearst Castle has a great new bonus attraction in January and February. Catch it this year, or put it on your list for 2019. Finally, Lady Bird has been a huge hit in Sacramento. It’s even starting to be a tourist attraction.
- Spirit and Student with Emotional Support Hamster
- Hearst Castle attraction
- Lady Bird Tours
- Largest Network of funeral, cremation, and cemetery service providers
- The Best Chocolatiers from Coast to Coast
- Vessel Sanitation Program at the CDC
- 5 Things to Never Say too you Travel Agent
- Where the Most Germs Lurk at Airports and Aboard Planes