What are the pros and cons to purchasing travel insurance?
On the April 8th edition of The Travel Guys…
* In the Travel News, Mark tells us about a great new Southwest promotion and has two stories about travelers where something went really wrong. One on an airplane and one in a hotel. A Canadian man is being asked to pay $13,500 after his plane was diverted, and another man was banned from a hotel for 17 years after birds ransacked his hotel room.
* Clayton Whitehead is sitting in for Tom this week, and he and Mark engage in a lively discussion about the pros and cons of Travel Insurance. Some decline the coverage, but are quick to complain when their personal emergency results in lost $$$.
* We will tell you how you can become an intern this summer for the Music Circus.
* The Capitolaires, Sacramento’s oldest Barbershop Singing Group, are having a spring show on April 28 and we have tickets to give away. Info on the show can be found here.
- Music Circus
- The Capitolaires
- Disruptive Flyer Faces $13,500 Fine After Diversion
- After 17 years, luxury hotel lifts ban for man whose pepperoni brought disaster to his room
- More dogs die on United than on any other airline. Here’s why.
- How travelers can protect themselves from hidden fees (April 9)
- The truth about how to survive a long road trip with kids (April 9)
- TSA Complain form/
- Why is there no non-spicy vegetarian choice on UA