Airbnb’s Hidden Fees and an Update on Redding, CA
On the Sunday, September 23rd edition of The Travel Guys…
* In the Travel News, American Airlines says if Congress limits what they can charge in ridiculous ticket change fees, they will just make the tickets completely non-refundable/changeable. Where is this spat going? Who knows, but it’s fun to watch…
* Hidden fees have come to Airbnb type vacation rentals, and we have some words of wisdom for potential renters.
* The Redding area is known for having some terrific recreational opportunities, waterfalls, a national park and lots more. Did the recent fire damage those tourism destinations? We have an update for you.
* TSO, The Trans-Siberian Orchestra, visits Sacramento with its holiday show every year. Get tickets and info on this year’s show at www.trans-siberian.com.
- Venice tourists could be hit with $580 fine for sitting down
- A top airline critic shares his air travel secrets
Highlights from previous weeks
- Why tipping must die
- Marriott Travel Alert – Hotels At Risk of Labor DisputeHotels
- Hurricane Florence map uses an unfortunate graphic to display devastation
- 36th Annual Elly Award Ceremony – Adult Division- 2018
- New Elly Awards Program Web Portal
- The Most Hated People You’ll See in Airport Security Lines
- What You Should—and Should Not—Write On Your Luggage Tag