10 Misleading Travel Terms
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | More
On the Sunday, September 30th edition of The Travel Guys…
* In The Travel News, a U.S. judge says no to the grizzly bear hunt in Yellowstone, American Airlines is raising the price of alcohol in the sky and one of our favorite hotels might be on the verge of being voted the most haunted hotel in the country!
* When you are shopping for travel, certain words and phrases are found often. We’ve corralled 10 of the most misleading terms, and we will tell you which ones work for you and which ones to beware of. Our goal, making you a smarter traveler.
* Steve LaRosa joins us with a What’s Goin’ On update, tips on things to do in and around Sacramento. He also brings us an opportunity to sit down with Rock ‘n Roll legend Graham Nash. Finally, we are joined by the folks from Video Lab, to help explain how to make sure your visual travel memories are properly preserved.
- Sacramento Archives Crawl
- California Automobile Museum
- Can you carry marijuana in LAX? Yes, but it’s more complicated than that
- The Alternative Airports for Avoiding 9 Nightmare Air Hubs
- Video Lab
Highlights from last week
- Venice tourists could be hit with $580 fine for sitting down
- A top airline critic shares his air travel secrets
- Why tipping must die
- Marriott Travel Alert – Hotels At Risk of Labor DisputeHotels
- Hurricane Florence map uses an unfortunate graphic to display devastation
- 36th Annual Elly Award Ceremony – Adult Division- 2018
- New Elly Awards Program Web Portal
- The Most Hated People You’ll See in Airport Security Lines
- What You Should—and Should Not—Write On Your Luggage Tag